Thursday, September 13, 2007

Failure

Writing about the pros and cons of law school was ranked highly on tonight's agenda... until I came home and my roommate dealt me in on a heaping plate of delicious chicken fajitas. The twist of that subtle productivity-killing knife was when they started up Cars On Demand and then went to bed precisely at the moment I became committed to watching the whole thing. Bastards.

On the brighter side, I did speak briefly with a friend about law school... and how I shouldn't go. That's life planning if ever I saw it (perhaps I haven't seen it very often).

On the much less talked about dimmer side, it is nearly 1:30am and I'm still up. Strong evidence that my frisbee team's repeated declaration that, "it feels like Friday," was an omen of ill productivity tidings.

Failure.

No comments: