Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Life goals quick strike

While the personal statement that I started marinates for a couple of days, I figured I would turn my attention back to the more general search for a life goal. One of the lawyers I work with regularly mentioned for the umpteenth time that I should not go to law school. Hardly anyone says they like it. Even when they purposefully abandon their complaints, the praise is so lukewarm that it further damns that option. Tragically, it is becoming more and more clear that I need to adopt a shotgun approach and apply to anything and everything. Thus keeping my options open. The leg work behind large-scale endeavor is always my undoing. Late at night, my plans are inspired. In the morning, I can only count the hours until I can turn my full attention to idle pursuits. It could be a long winter.

No comments: